Our Quest for the Treasures
TV Alliance is specialised in the distribution of television programs. This is not an easy business, as it is hardly possible for independent distributors to access the latest Blockbuster movies. Therefore one needs to be innovative and fast.
In between thousands of hours of television programs which are produced every year one can find some true treasures. The enormous program output is impossible to oversee for most tv stations. We speak of treasures in terms of content and quality, sometimes in an intellectual sense and for a small target audience only. However, sometimes these wonderful programs make sense for a broadcaster. We love these programs as this is simply fantastic television for people with brain and intellectual aspiration.
And – of course mostly wanted – there are a few treasures in the market in terms of commercial aspects. Generating top ratings for reasonable costs.
We try to find both kind of “treasures” for our clients.
Our Distribution Philosophy
We are doing our homework.
We always identify the exact needs of our clients and don’t waste their time by drowning them with hundreds of screeners. We consider the needs of our clients today, but we are also thinking about their requirements of tomorrow.
We Get Your Project Off The Ground!
We are (co-)producing all kind of factual programs and commercial films. TV Alliance operates a worldwide network to selected directors, authors and production companies. Thus, we are able to serve all nonfiction genres – from wildlife to lifestyle, from automotive to food.
Directors and Authors
We joyfully welcome unique concepts, storylines or ideas for new light entertainment formats. With many years of international experience in the media business we probably will be able to help you getting your project “off the ground”.
Foreign Distribution and Production Companies
We would love to review your programs whether in terms of distribution, (co-)production/presale or production. As an expert in distribution, without obligations to any single producer or broadcaster, we are in a postion to bring you favourable sales and assist you to get your deal done.
Please submit your project including the following materials and informations:
- Program synopsis
- Screener if available
- Production budget if available
- Status of development/production
- Track record of director
- Production schedule
- Delivery dates
Dubbing Documentaries is our Thing. And We Have Over 20 Years of Experience.
We are TV producers and therefore the last step of the whole production process is making a German language version.
As a service provider we have been working with every big German TV station in this segment for over 20 years, not only providing German language versions.
For a big client we did not only dub older BBC-productions, but also added a fresh design and renewed the material optically.
This way, we brought the program titles up-to-date and they were broadcasted successfully – with very small procurement costs.
We have experience in all genres: science, technology, nature, wildlife, history, current affairs, adventure, fashion, travel, and more.
Best Voice Actors and Writers.
Making a good German language version is not exactly rocket science, but:
Choosing the right voice actors and having really good writers is extremely important. We only work with the best voice actors and have a permanent team of writers.
But who are “the best voice actors”?
To us, they are trained actors and actresses with vivid voices, who provide fast and first-rate performances in the studio. This way, we, as well as our clients, will save costs without any loss in quality.
In terms of content, we research all the facts properly and translate correctly.
Best Quality for a Reasonable Price.
Often the price for one hour of a German language version of a documentary remains a big secret.
We will tell you right away:
Our price for dubbing one hour of documentary material is 3,500 euros.
You can plan with this price, and so can we. Providing superior quality, this price includes voice actors, scripts, technical equipment and simple title editing.
Are you interested? Please contact Barbara Wolf at our production company TV A3 Productions.
A small selection of documentaries we provided with a German language version:
- Border Security Australia, 80 x 30′, Cineflix
- Border Security Americas Frontline, 38 x 30′, Cineflix
- Border Patrol New Zealand, 68 x 30′, TCB
- Insectophobia, 1 x 60’, National Geographic
- Monster Machines, 26 x 60’, Discovery Channel
- Snake Hunters, 13 x 30’, National Geographic
- Hunters of the Extraordinary, 4 x 60 minutes, TF1
- Stealing the Fire, 1 x 90 minutes, ARD/Cinema Nation
- The World’s Deadliest Creatures, 1 x 48 minutes, BBC
- When Stunts go bad, 1 x 48 minutes, Fox Network
- Busted on the Job, 1 x 48 minutes, Fox Network
- Savage Garden – Leslie Nielsens grüne Hölle, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Wings over Serengeti, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Lions of the Kalahari, 1 x 60 minutes, BBC
- The Wonder of Baby Animals, 1 x 60 minutes, KEG
- Yellowstone – Realm of the Coyote, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Okavango: Africa’s Wild Oasis, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Wings over Serengeti, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Fox and the Sharks, 1 x 60 minutes, National Geographic
- Future Fantastic, 5 x 60’, BBC/ProSieben Sat.1 Media AG
- Dreamland: Area 51, 1 x 60’, BBC
- Polar Bears: Lords of the Arctic, 1 x 52’
- Elephant Journeys, 1 x 52’
- Wildest Africa, 1 x 45’, BBC
- Sisterhood, 1 x 45’, Fox Network
- Running for their Lives, 1 x 45’
- Swift and Silent, 1 x 45’, Londolozi Productions
- The Silent Hunter, 1 x 45’, Londolozi Productions
- Snow White Killers of the Arctic, 1 x 45’
- Predators, 1 x 45’, Londolozi Productions
- Super Hunts, 1 x 45’, Fox Network
- The Australian Sea Lion Story, 1 x 52’, Beyond
- Cuddly Sharks, 1 x 52’, Fox Network
- Quest – Abenteuer in der Tiefe, 13 x 52’, Beyond
- Kissing Crocodiles” 1 x 60’, Beyond
- Giants of the Nullarbor, 1 x 60’
- Eye on the Reef, 1 x 60’, BBC
- Encounters with Whales, 1 x 60′
- Echo of the Elephants, 1 x 60′, BBC
- Flight of the Rhino, 1 x 60′, BBC
- Planet Fashion, fashion magazine, 182 x 30’
- Abenteuer in Ningaloo, 1 x 60’, BBC
- Die verborgenen Quellen der Mayas, 1 x 60’, Beyond
- Der Tauchpionier, 1 x 60’, Beyond
- Fenster zu einer verborgenen Welt, 1 x 60’, Beyond
- Zwischen Krokodilen und Haien, 1 x 60’
- Invention – sensationelle Erfindungen, 13 x 30’, , Beyond
- Neues vom Weißen Hai, 1 x 60’, Beyond
- In Search of Witches and Snake Divers, ARD
- 3D PLANET, 8 x 30 minutes, Telcast